GAMES: Eager Zebra

Saturday, June 6, 2015

GAMES: Eager Zebra

GAMES: Eager Zebra

Members of SFI (Strong Future International) and Triple clicks earn points and gain benefits from playing eager Zebra Games. Check them out here.

Card King is an easy card game that relies mostly on luck and intuition. I have not won this game yet, but I keep trying. 

KOT - Knockout Trivia is a great game if you are Trivia lover. I win this easily by using a combination of common sense and buying 50/50 to get two of the four answers off the table. This cost Tcredits to win, but they are easily purchased or won playing the games.  

CHECK OUT OUR TRIPLECLICKS STORES AND GAMES AND AUCTIONS HERE 

Every month I find items to purchase that I either need or would enjoy in Tripleclicks. I have my own store there, and you can to. We have ECA stores (Ecommerce members) no cost o list and only pay a small percentage when items sell. 8,000,000 motivated members belong to Triple Clicks.   

 


No comments: